An underwater light suitable for attaching to a diver’s helmet.
The helmet light features a chrome plated cylindrical housing. It is mounted on the diving helmet by means of an ertalon bracket.
The helmet light features one gland (ref. 051 09974) for sealing around the supply cable.
Option: The light may be supplied with pressure resistant underwater connectors (Jupiter Type).
• Housing made of chrome plated brass
• Maximum working pressure 30 bar
• Easily disassembled reflector unit
• Pyrex windows
• Sealed by O-ring
• 50 W / 12 V bulb or 80 W / 30 V bulb
• Dimensions: Length 11 cm - Diameter 6.6 cm
• Weight in air 500 g
• Weight in water 290 g
• 2-contact watertight optional connector (Jupiter)