BIBS Oral-Nasal Set
This unit enables to inhale a breathing mixture which is different from the one constituting the ambient atmosphere. It has been specially designed to breath oxygen-rich mixtures used in hyperbaric oxygen therapy or by divers during
The breathing set consists of an oral-nasal mask equipped with a Tekstar regulator and an exhaust valve. The regulator balanced demand-valve can supply a large gas-flow for a minimum inhaling effort.
• Demand valve made of chrome-plated brass and stainless steel
• Fully rated for use with pure O2 under pressure
• Gas supply between 5 and 15 bar
• Opening threshold: 4 millibar depression
• Maximum gas flow: > 400 l/min for a 5 millibar depression
• Oral-nasal mask and diaphragm made of silicone rubber
• Weight: 470 g
• Remove all fi ttings and straps.
• Wash the oral nasal mask with soapy water.
• Rinse thoroughly with fresh water and dry.
• Periodically check the condition of the oral-nasal mask and its straps.
• Every year replace the exhaust valve (410 07195).
• Carry out demand-valve maintenance according to instruction